No Complicated Swap to Manage
Every bank needs the ability to offer long-term fixed rate loans.
- Increasing Customer Demand in Low Rate Environments
- Mitigate Credit Risk
- Makes Your Bank More Competitive
- Every Major Bank Offers Long-Term Fixed rates
How We Can Help?
Offering Long-Term Fixed Rates Isn't Easy... That's Why We Created ARC!
Provide Long-Term Fixed Rates while Earning a Floating Rate
*At closing, we fix the note for your borrower with a simple 4-page client addendum written in simple terms
Generate Fee Income
Earn up to 2% of the loan amount that you can recognize as income immediately. Paid to you from us as an ARC referral fee.
No Cost to Use the Program... ever!
There is no cost to sign up for the program and no cost when you book an ARC loan
*Assumable Rate Conversion (ARC) loans are subject to approval by the client bank
See How ARC is Helping Banks Like Yours Win More Loans
All the Benefits of a Traditional Swap
Without the Headaches
|Hedges for Unique Structures
|No Hedge Accounting or Reporting
|No ISDA Documentation for Bank or Borrower
|No Cash Collateral
- Eliminates the requirement for your loan officers to explain a complex transaction
- Puts SouthState’s capabilities to work for you,giving your bank the marketing, sales, data and pricing support to better compete in today's landscape
- Training provided to all of your lenders
- The SouthState ARC team can meet in-person with your borrowers anytime
We Are Ready to Help
Contact Your Regional ARC Rep Today
Illinois, Michigan, Indiana
Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin
Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas
Alabama, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia
Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, D.C., West Virginia
Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming